The blog post of David Donehower Funeral Home Obituaries was posted at November 5, 2017 at 10:30 pm. This image is posted at the Home category. David Donehower Funeral Home Obituaries is labelled with David Donehower Funeral Home Obituaries, David, Donehower, Funeral, Home, Obituaries..
DavidDa•vid (dā′vid for 1, 2, 5; Fr. da vēd′ for 3, 5;
Sp. dä vēᵺ′ for 4, 5),USA pronunciation n.
- died c970 b.c., the second king of Israel, reigned c1010–c970, successor to Saul: slayer of the Philistine giant Goliath.
- Saint. Also called Dewi Sant. a.d. c510–601?, Welsh bishop: patron saint of Wales.Jacques Louis (zhäk lwē),USA pronunciation 1748–1825, French painter.
- a city in SW Panama. 70,700.
- a male given name: from a Hebrew word meaning "beloved.''
Funeralfu•ner•al (fyo̅o̅′nər əl),USA pronunciation n.
- the ceremonies for a dead person prior to burial or cremation;
- a funeral procession.
- be someone's funeral, [Informal.]to have unpleasant consequences for someone: If you don't finish the work on time, it will be your funeral!
- of or pertaining to a funeral: funeral services; funeral expenses.
Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Obituarieso•bit•u•ar•y (ō bich′o̅o̅ er′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ar•ies, adj.
- a notice of the death of a person, often with a biographical sketch, as in a newspaper.
- of, pertaining to, or recording a death or deaths: the obituary page of a newspaper.
This post of David Donehower Funeral Home Obituaries have 8 pictures including David Donehower Funeral Home Obituaries #1 Share Using:, David Donehower Funeral Home Obituaries #2 Share Using:, Delightful David Donehower Funeral Home Obituaries #3 Share Using:, In This Section, Share Using:, Good David Donehower Funeral Home Obituaries #6 Share Using:, Header Graphic, Share Using:. Here are the attachments:
Besides being used for engaging guests, a living-room typically relax on Sunday or perhaps you use to learn books. A chair that has a slick layout will assist the room's entire look. Nevertheless, the style must be in keeping with the comfort presented. We propose so that you can obtain the style you prefer, which you avoid extremely reducing comfort.
There are numerous choices advanced style that offers ease that pills can be chosen by you. Consequently, do not accept one solution only. Again, do not need to purchase a seat permanently layout alone. To couch David Donehower Funeral Home Obituaries must be attained first, you need in addition to the look.
If your house is little, forcing the living room increases as a family-room, you should think about if filled on a regular basis whether the item is sturdy. You can see to the style and the style once your requirements are fulfilled. Is advisable to choose a style that's not fixated by era. Thus, although the craze modified, guest chairs appears outdated or won't create bored.