Hello folks, this photo is about Repos Lounge Chair & Ottoman ( Modern Lounge Chair And Ottoman Design Inspirations #6). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 837 x 513. This image's file size is only 39 KB. If You ought to download This post to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Modern Lounge Chair And Ottoman.
Repos Lounge Chair & Ottoman ( Modern Lounge Chair And Ottoman Design Inspirations #6) Images Collection
Repos Lounge Chair & Ottoman ( Modern Lounge Chair And Ottoman Design Inspirations #6) is among the most widely used materials and so are often-used for the floor and also the Marble can also be a volcanic stone produced by temperature and tension and are for sale in various tones like dark hues, light gray and pink along with other colors, Now because of the longevity and resilience, jewel marble ceramic sort normally useful for home floors, surfaces and floor materials and in addition building a livingroom.
Ofcourse you know lots of these types of stone and contains become a new trend on earth of house not to mention you're baffled in selecting a layout, in creating a home, you need to look at the appropriate shade for that surfaces of one's home. Even though it isn't uncommon to even have a simple color such as white coloring to paint the surfaces of the home, color grey house usually selected whilst the foundation coloring is prominent.
Loungelounge (lounj),USA pronunciation v., lounged, loung•ing, n.
- to pass time idly and indolently.
- to rest or recline indolently;
loll: We lounged in the sun all afternoon.
- to go or move in a leisurely, indolent manner;
saunter (usually fol. by around, along, off, etc.).
- to pass (time) in lounging (usually fol. by away or out): to lounge away the afternoon.
- a sofa for reclining, sometimes backless, having a headrest at one end.
- a place for sitting, waiting, smoking, etc., esp. a large public room, as in a hotel, theater, or air terminal, often with adjoining washrooms.
- a section on a train, plane, or ship having various club or social facilities.
- a cocktail lounge.
- [Archaic.]the act or a period of lounging.
- [Archaic.]a lounging gait.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
OttomanOt•to•man (ot′ə mən),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -mans.
- of or pertaining to the Ottoman Empire.
- of or pertaining to the lands, peoples, and possessions of the Ottoman Empire.
Also, Othman (for defs. 3, 4). Ot′to•man•like′, adj.
- a Turk.
- a Turk of the family or tribe of Osman,
- (l.c.) a cushioned footstool.
- (l.c.) a low cushioned seat without back or arms.
- (l.c.) a kind of divan or sofa, with or without a back.
- (l.c.) a corded silk or rayon fabric with large cotton cord for filling.