Hi folks, this post is about Full Body Hugging Pillow Singapore (exceptional Hugging Pillow Singapore #2). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 486 x 728. This post's file size is just 77 KB. If You desired to save This picture to Your PC, you may Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Hugging Pillow Singapore.
The kitchen design while in the type. Glass' use here is meant to have the capacity to manage the heat. While summer happens, glass might be popped to offer fresh-air into the room. For there to become a frequent thread between your Hugging Pillow Singapore with new kitchen, the same content being used by floors by having an external terrace.
Want to carry the environment is warm and comfy, the furniture includes a delicate white color as his finishing. Storage and contemporary equipment can also be stunning that one is complemented by kitchen design. Furthermore with up-lighting to illuminate the room through the night.
If you just like the atmosphere of the warm kitchen and in addition serene using a slight classic feel with possibly an excellent selection for you. To obtain this design you utilize a wooden ground and may make kitchen cabinets that are cheap an election which have pattern has a pattern. Utilizing pastel hues meal will be made by brown with touches of wood and white colors while in the home together with your household may experience hotter.
Fullfull1 (fŏŏl),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., v., n.
- completely filled;
containing all that can be held;
filled to utmost capacity: a full cup.
maximum: a full supply of food for a three-day hike.
- of the maximum size, amount, extent, volume, etc.: a full load of five tons; to receive full pay.
- (of garments, drapery, etc.) wide, ample, or having ample folds.
well-supplied: a yard full of litter; a cabinet full of medicine.
- filled or rounded out, as in form: a full bust.
occupied (usually fol. by of ): She was full of her own anxieties.
- of the same parents: full brothers.
- ample and complete in volume or richness of sound.
- (of wines) having considerable body.
- (of the count on a batter) amounting to three balls and two strikes: He hit a slider for a homer on a full count.
- having base runners at first, second, and third bases;
- being slightly oversized, as a sheet of glass cut too large to fit into a frame.
- [Poker.]of or pertaining to the three cards of the same denomination in a full house: He won the hand with a pair of kings and sixes full.
- exactly or directly: The blow struck him full in the face.
- very: You know full well what I mean.
- fully, completely, or entirely;
at least: The blow knocked him full around. It happened full 30 years ago.
- to make full, as by gathering or pleating.
- to bring (the cloth) on one side of a seam to a little greater fullness than on the other by gathering or tucking very slightly.
- (of the moon) to become full.
- the highest or fullest state, condition, or degree: The moon is at the full.
- in full:
- to or for the full or required amount.
- without abridgment: The book was reprinted in full.
- to the full, to the greatest extent;
thoroughly: They enjoyed themselves to the full.
Bodybod•y (bod′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. bod•ies, v., bod•ied, bod•y•ing, adj.
- the physical structure and material substance of an animal or plant, living or dead.
- a corpse;
- the trunk or main mass of a thing: the body of a tree.
- [Anat., Zool.]the physical structure of a human being or animal, not including the head, limbs, and tail;
- the principal mass of a building.
- the section of a vehicle, usually in the shape of a box, cylindrical container, or platform, in or on which passengers or the load is carried.
- the hull of a ship.
- [Aeron.]the fuselage of a plane.
- the shank of a type, supporting the face. See diag. under type.
- [Geom.]a figure having the three dimensions of length, breadth, and thickness;
- a mass, esp. one considered as a whole.
- the major portion of an army, population, etc.: The body of the American people favors the president's policy.
- the principal part of a speech or document, minus introduction, conclusion, indexes, etc.
- a person: She's a quiet sort of body.
- the physical person of an individual.
- a collective group: student body; corporate body.
- an object in space, as a planet or star.
- a separate physical mass or quantity, esp. as distinguished from other masses or quantities.
- consistency or density;
substance: This wine has good body. Wool has more body than rayon.
- the part of a dress that covers the trunk or the part of the trunk above the waist.
- the basic material of which a ceramic article is made.
- in a body, as a group;
collectively: We left the party in a body.
- keep body and soul together, to support oneself;
maintain life: Few writers can make enough to keep body and soul together without another occupation.
- to invest with or as with a body.
- to represent in bodily form (usually fol. by forth).
- of or pertaining to the body;
- of or pertaining to the main reading matter of a book, article, etc., as opposed to headings, illustrations, or the like.
Hugginghug (hug),USA pronunciation v., hugged, hug•ging, n.
- to clasp tightly in the arms, esp. with affection;
- to cling firmly or fondly to;
cherish: to hug an opinion.
- to keep close to, as in sailing, walking, or in moving along or alongside of: to hug the shore; to hug the road.
- to cling together;
- a tight clasp with the arms;
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
SingaporeSin•ga•pore (sing′gə pôr′, -pōr′, sing′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
Sin′ga•po′re•an, n., adj.
- an island on the Strait of Singapore, off the S tip of the Malay Peninsula.
- an independent republic comprising this island and a few adjacent islets: member of the Commonwealth of Nations;
formerly a British crown colony (1946–59) and member of the federation of Malaysia (1963–65). 3,461,929;
220 sq. mi. (570 sq. km). Cap.: Singapore.
- a seaport in and the capital of this republic. 1,400,000.