Hi , this picture is about Crown Moulding Vaulted Ceiling #3 Roof Framing Geometry - Blogger. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1424 x 944. It's file size is just 100 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You also too download more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Crown Moulding Vaulted Ceiling.
Crown Moulding Vaulted Ceiling style has turned into a favorite type of many individuals with their home. The look is elegant, glance that was contemporary and straightforward has drawn lots of people to use to their occupancy. Ways to get a contemporary look that is modern wonderful? for contemporary style design comes with an interesting characteristic the furniture is made.
The look model fixtures give the impression of light and basic within the room's remaining appearance. This can be purchased from the use of a straight-line that was smooth to use white color so pleased light and clear. Another substance employed is glass substance that is reflective and transparent to give the impact of a more modern.
Now with modern modern interiordesign, room is made open and shiny with sun light inside the bedroom. Select flooring product that is white so that light may be reflected across the space in the home. Likewise use glass in place of big windows, wall content and skylights to create as much as possible in house in light that is sun.
Crowncrown (kroun),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various types of headgear worn by a monarch as a symbol of sovereignty, often made of precious metal and ornamented with valuable gems.
- a similar ornamental headgear worn by a person designated king or queen in a pageant, contest, etc.
- an ornamental wreath or circlet for the head, conferred by the ancients as a mark of victory, athletic or military distinction, etc.
- the distinction that comes from a great achievement.
- the power or dominion of a sovereign.
- (often cap.) the sovereign as head of the state, or the supreme governing power of a state under a monarchical government.
- any crownlike emblem or design, as in a heraldic crest.
- the top or highest part of anything, as of a hat or a mountain.
- the top of the head: Jack fell down and broke his crown.
- the part of a tooth that is covered by enamel. See diag. under tooth.
- an artificial substitute, as of gold or porcelain, for the crown of a tooth.
- the highest point of any construction of convex section or outline, as an arch, vault, deck, or road.
- the highest or most nearly perfect state of anything.
- an exalting or chief attribute.
- the acme or supreme source of honor, excellence, beauty, etc.
- something having the form of a crown, as the corona of a flower.
- the leaves and living branches of a tree.
- the point at which the root of a seed plant joins the stem.
- a circle of appendages on the throat of the corolla;
- the crest, as of a bird. See diag. under bird.
- a termination of a tower consisting of a lanternlike steeple supported entirely by a number of flying buttresses.
- any ornamental termination of a tower or turret.
- Also called button. [Horol.]a knurled knob for winding a watch.
- any of various coins bearing the figure of a crown or crowned head.
- a former silver coin of the United Kingdom, equal to five shillings: retained in circulation equal to 25 new pence after decimalization in 1971.
- the monetary unit of Denmark, Iceland, Norway, or Sweden: a krona or krone.
- the koruna of Czechoslovakia.
- a crimped metal bottle cap.
- See crown glass.
- [Cookery.]See crown roast.
- Also called bezel, top. the part of a cut gem above the girdle.
- a drill bit consisting of a metal matrix holding diamond chips.
- Also called head. the part of an anchor at which the arms join the shank. See diag. under anchor.
- a slight convexity given to a pulley supporting a flat belt in order to center the belt.
- a slight convexity given to the outer faces of the teeth of two gears so that they mesh toward their centers rather than at the ends.
- a size of printing paper, 15 × 20 in. (38 × 51 cm). Cf. double crown.
- swallow1 (def. 12).
- [Knots.]a knot made by interweaving the strands at the end of a rope, often made as the beginning of a back splice or as the first stage in tying a more elaborate knot.
- a crownpiece.
- to invest with a regal crown, or with regal dignity and power.
- to place a crown or garland upon the head of.
- to honor or reward;
invest with honor, dignity, etc.
- to be at the top or highest part of.
- to complete worthily;
bring to a successful or triumphant conclusion: The award crowned his career.
- to hit on the top of the head: She crowned her brother with a picture book.
- to give to (a construction) an upper surface of convex section or outline.
- to cap (a tooth) with a false crown.
- to change (a checker) into a king after having safely reached the last row.
- [Knots.]to form a crown on (the end of a rope).
- (of a baby in childbirth) to reach a stage in delivery where the largest diameter of the fetal head is emerging from the pelvic outlet.
Mouldingmold1 (mōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a hollow form or matrix for giving a particular shape to something in a molten or plastic state.
- the shape created or imparted to a thing by a mold.
- something formed in or on a mold: a mold of jelly.
- a frame on which something is formed or made.
- shape or form.
- a prototype, example, or precursor.
- a distinctive nature, character, or type: a person of a simple mold.
- a three-dimensional pattern used to shape a plate after it has been softened by heating.
- a template for a frame.
- a molding.
- a group of moldings.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] mould. mold′a•ble, adj.
- to work into a required shape or form;
- to shape or form in or on a mold.
- to form a mold of or from, in order to make a casting.
- to produce by or as if by shaping material;
- to have influence in determining or forming: to mold the character of a child.
- to ornament with moldings.
Vaultedvault•ed (vôl′tid),USA pronunciation adj.
- constructed or covered with a vault, as a building or chamber.
- provided with a vault.
- resembling a vault: the vaulted sky.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Roofroof (ro̅o̅f, rŏŏf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. roofs, v.
- the external upper covering of a house or other building.
- a frame for supporting this: an open-timbered roof.
- the highest part or summit: The Himalayas are the roof of the world.
- something that in form or position resembles the roof of a house, as the top of a car, the upper part of the mouth, etc.
- a house.
- the rock immediately above a horizontal mineral deposit.
- go through the roof:
- to increase beyond all expectations: Foreign travel may very well go through the roof next year.
- Also, hit the roof, [Informal.]to lose one's temper;
become extremely angry.
- raise the roof, [Informal.]
- to create a loud noise: The applause raised the roof.
- to complain or protest noisily: He'll raise the roof when he sees that bill.
- to provide or cover with a roof.