Howdy guys, this photo is about Living Room : Couch Covers Walmart Bath And Beyond Sectional Slipcovers Club Chair Slipcover Waterproof Protector Chaise Lounge Indoor Black Sofa Furniture . (marvelous Bed Bath Beyond Couch Covers #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 824 x 824. It's file size is just 88 KB. If You want to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You could too see more images by clicking the following image or read more at here: Bed Bath Beyond Couch Covers.
6 photos of Living Room : Couch Covers Walmart Bath And Beyond Sectional Slipcovers Club Chair Slipcover Waterproof Protector Chaise Lounge Indoor Black Sofa Furniture . (marvelous Bed Bath Beyond Couch Covers #1)
Living Room : Couch Covers Walmart Bath And Beyond Sectional Slipcovers Club Chair Slipcover Waterproof Protector Chaise Lounge Indoor Black Sofa Furniture . (marvelous Bed Bath Beyond Couch Covers #1) layout has turned into a preferred style of many people for their house. The look is sophisticated, look that was contemporary and easy has drawn a lot of people to utilize for their occupancy. How to get a modern look that is contemporary lovely? The furniture is designed for contemporary style type comes with an exciting characteristic.
Now with sun light in the bedroom, room is manufactured open and bright with modern contemporary interiordesign. So that lighting could be reflected round the place in the house, select white flooring product. Also use glass in the place of significant windows, wall content and skylights to create in light that is day around feasible internal.
The design model furnishings provide the impact of light and straightforward while in the room's final appearance. This is often obtained by the usage of a straightline that was smooth touse white color thus pleased lighting and clean. Another substance applied is glass product that will be reflective and transparent to provide the impact of a more modern.
Livingliv•ing (liv′ing),USA pronunciation adj.
- having life;
not dead: living persons.
- in actual existence or use;
extant: living languages.
- active or thriving;
strong: a living faith.
- burning or glowing, as a coal.
- flowing freely, as water.
- pertaining to, suitable for, or sufficient for existence or subsistence: living conditions; a living wage.
- of or pertaining to living persons: within living memory.
true to life, as a picture or narrative.
- in its natural state and place;
not uprooted, changed, etc.: living rock.
absolute (used as an intensifier): to scare the living daylights out of someone.
- the act or condition of a person or thing that lives: Living is very expensive these days.
- the means of maintaining life;
livelihood: to earn one's living.
- a particular manner, state, or status of life: luxurious living.
- (used with a pl. v.) living persons collectively (usually prec. by the): glad to be among the living.
- the benefice of a clergyman.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Couchcouch (kouch or, for 6, 15, ko̅o̅ch),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture for seating from two to four people, typically in the form of a bench with a back, sometimes having an armrest at one or each end, and partly or wholly upholstered and often fitted with springs, tailored cushions, skirts, etc.;
- a similar article of furniture, with a headrest at one end, on which some patients of psychiatrists or psychoanalysts lie while undergoing treatment.
- a bed or other place of rest;
any place used for repose.
- the lair of a wild beast.
- [Brewing.]the frame on which barley is spread to be malted.
- [Papermaking.]the board or felt blanket on which wet pulp is laid for drying into paper sheets.
- a primer coat or layer, as of paint.
- on the couch, [Informal.]undergoing psychiatric or psychoanalytic treatment.
- to arrange or frame (words, a sentence, etc.);
put into words;
express: a simple request couched in respectful language.
- to express indirectly or obscurely: the threat couched under his polite speech.
- to lower or bend down, as the head.
- to lower (a spear, lance, etc.) to a horizontal position, as for attack.
- to put or lay down, as for rest or sleep;
cause to lie down.
- to lay or spread flat.
- [Papermaking.]to transfer (a sheet of pulp) from the wire to the couch.
- to embroider by couching.
- [Archaic.]to hide;
- to lie at rest or asleep;
- to crouch;
- to lie in ambush or in hiding;
- to lie in a heap for decomposition or fermentation, as leaves.
Coverscov•er (kuv′ər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to be or serve as a covering for;
rest on the surface of: Snow covered the fields.
- to place something over or upon, as for protection, concealment, or warmth.
- to provide with a covering or top: Cover the pot with a lid.
- to protect or conceal (the body, head, etc.) with clothes, a hat, etc;
- to bring upon (oneself ): He covered himself with glory by his exploits.
- to hide from view;
- to spread on or over;
apply to: to cover bread with honey.
- to put all over the surface of: to cover a wall with paint.
- to include, deal with, or provide for;
address: The rules cover working conditions.
- to suffice to defray or meet (a charge, expense, etc.): Ten dollars should cover my expenses.
- to offset (an outlay, loss, liability, etc.).
- to achieve in distance traversed;
pass or travel over: We covered 600 miles a day on our trip.
- to act as a reporter or reviewer of (an event, a field of interest, a performance, etc.);
have as an assignment: She covers sports for the paper.
- to publish or broadcast a report or reports of (a news item, a series of related events, etc.): The press covered the trial in great detail.
- to pass or rise over and surmount or envelop: The river covered the town during the flood.
- [Insurance.]to insure against risk or loss.
- to shelter;
serve as a defense for.
- to be in line with by occupying a position directly before or behind.
- to protect (a soldier, force, or military position) during an expected period of ground combat by taking a position from which any hostile troops can be fired upon.
- to take temporary charge of or responsibility for in place of another: Please cover my phone while I'm out to lunch.
- to extend over;
comprise: The book covers 18th-century England.
- to be assigned to or responsible for, as a territory or field of endeavor: We have two sales representatives covering the Southwest.
- to aim at, as with a pistol.
- to have within range, as a fortress does adjacent territory.
- to play a card higher than (the one led or previously played in the round).
- to deposit the equivalent of (money deposited), as in wagering.
- to accept the conditions of (a bet, wager, etc.).
- (in short selling) to purchase securities or commodities in order to deliver them to the broker from whom they were borrowed.
- [Baseball.]to take a position close to or at (a base) so as to catch a ball thrown to the base: The shortstop covered second on the attempted steal.
- to guard (an opponent on offense) so as to prevent him or her from scoring or carrying out his or her assignment: to cover a potential pass receiver.
- (esp. of a male animal) to copulate with.
- (of a hen) to brood or sit on (eggs or chicks).
- [Informal.]to serve as a substitute for someone who is absent: We cover for the receptionist during lunch hour.
- to hide the wrongful or embarrassing action of another by providing an alibi or acting in the other's place: They covered for him when he missed roll call.
- to play a card higher than the one led or previously played in the round: She led the eight and I covered with the jack.
- to spread over an area or surface, esp. for the purpose of obscuring an existing covering or of achieving a desired thickness and evenness: This paint is much too thin to cover.
- cover one's ass, Slang (vulgar). to take measures that will prevent one from suffering blame, loss, harm, etc.
- cover up:
- to cover completely;
- to keep secret;
conceal: She tried to cover up her part in the plot.
- something that covers, as the lid of a container or the binding of a book.
- a blanket, quilt, or the like: Put another cover on the bed.
- anything that veils, screens, or shuts from sight: under cover of darkness.
- woods, underbrush, etc., serving to shelter and conceal wild animals or game;
- vegetation that serves to protect or conceal animals, such as birds, from excessive sunlight, from drying, or from predators.
- a set of eating utensils and the like, as plate, knife, fork, and napkin, placed for each person at a table.
- an assumed identity, occupation, or business that masks the true or real one: His job at the embassy was a cover for his work as a spy.
- a covering of snow, esp. when suitable for skiing.
- a pretense;
- a person who substitutes for another or stands ready to substitute if needed: She was hired as a cover for six roles at the opera house.
- See cover charge.
- an envelope or outer wrapping for mail.
- a letter folded so that the address may be placed on the outside and the missive mailed.
- [Finance.]funds to cover liability or secure against risk of loss.
- See cover version.
- Also called covering. a collection of sets having the property that a given set is contained in the union of the sets in the collection.
- blow one's cover, to divulge one's secret identity, esp. inadvertently: The TV news story blew his carefully fabricated cover.
- break cover, to emerge, esp. suddenly, from a place of concealment: The fox broke cover and the chase was on.
- take cover, to seek shelter or safety: The hikers took cover in a deserted cabin to escape the sudden storm.
- under cover:
secretly: Arrangements for the escape were made under cover.
- within an envelope: The report will be mailed to you under separate cover.
Bathbath1 (bath, bäth),USA pronunciation n., pl. baths (baᵺz, bäᵺz, baths, bäths),USA pronunciation v.
- a washing or immersion of something, esp. the body, in water, steam, etc., as for cleansing or medical treatment: I take a bath every day. Give the dog a bath.
- a quantity of water or other liquid used for this purpose: running a bath.
- a container for water or other cleansing liquid, as a bathtub.
- a room equipped for bathing;
bathroom: The house has two baths.
- a building containing rooms or apartments with equipment for bathing;
- Often, baths. one of the elaborate bathing establishments of the ancients: the baths of Caracalla.
- Usually, baths. a town or resort visited for medical treatment by bathing or the like;
- a preparation, as an acid solution, in which something is immersed.
- the container for such a preparation.
- a device for controlling the temperature of something by the use of a surrounding medium, as sand, water, oil, etc.
- the depressed hearth of a steelmaking furnace.
- the molten metal being made into steel in a steelmaking furnace.
- the state of being covered by a liquid, as perspiration: in a bath of sweat.
- take a bath, [Informal.]to suffer a large financial loss: Many investors are taking a bath on their bond investments.
- to wash or soak in a bath.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Beyondbe•yond (bē ond′, bi yond′),USA pronunciation prep.
- on, at, or to the farther side of: Beyond those trees you'll find his house.
- farther on than;
more distant than: beyond the horizon; beyond the sea.
- outside the understanding, limits, or reach of;
past: beyond comprehension; beyond endurance; beyond help.
- superior to;
above: wise beyond all others.
- more than;
in excess of;
over and above: to stay beyond one's welcome.
- farther on or away: as far as the house and beyond.
- the beyond:
- that which is at a great distance.
- Also, the great beyond. the afterlife;
life after death.
Sectionalsec•tion•al (sek′shə nl),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining or limited to a particular section;
local or regional: sectional politics.
- composed of several independent sections: a sectional sofa.
- of or pertaining to a section: a sectional view of the machine.
- a sofa composed of several independent sections that can be arranged individually or in various combinations.
Slipcoversslip•cov•er (slip′kuv′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a cover of cloth or other material for a piece of furniture, as an upholstered chair or sofa, made so as to be easily removable.
- a book jacket.
- to cover with a slipcover.
Clubclub (klub),USA pronunciation n., v., clubbed, club•bing, adj.
- a heavy stick, usually thicker at one end than at the other, suitable for use as a weapon;
- a group of persons organized for a social, literary, athletic, political, or other purpose: They organized a computer club.
- the building or rooms occupied by such a group.
- an organization that offers its subscribers certain benefits, as discounts, bonuses, or interest, in return for regular purchases or payments: a book club; a record club; a Christmas club.
- a stick or bat used to drive a ball in various games, as golf.
- See Indian club.
- a nightclub or cabaret: Last night we went to all the clubs in town.
- a black trefoil-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card bearing such figures.
- clubs, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Clubs is trump. Clubs are trump.
- See club sandwich.
- a short spar attached to the end of a gaff to allow the clew of a gaff topsail to extend beyond the peak of the gaff.
- a short spar attached to the truck of a mast to support the upper part of a club topsail.
- clubfoot (def. 3).
- to beat with or as with a club.
- to gather or form into a clublike mass.
- to unite;
- to contribute as one's share toward a joint expense;
make up by joint contribution (often fol. by up or together): They clubbed their dollars together to buy the expensive present.
- to defray by proportional shares.
- to hold (a rifle, shotgun, etc.) by the barrel, so as to use the stock as a club.
- to combine or join together, as for a common purpose.
- to attend a club or a club's activities.
- to gather into a mass.
- to contribute to a common fund.
- [Naut.]to drift in a current with an anchor, usually rigged with a spring, dragging or dangling to reduce speed.
- of or pertaining to a club.
- consisting of a combination of foods offered at the price set on the menu: They allow no substitutions on the club luncheon.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Slipcoverslip•cov•er (slip′kuv′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a cover of cloth or other material for a piece of furniture, as an upholstered chair or sofa, made so as to be easily removable.
- a book jacket.
- to cover with a slipcover.
Protectorpro•tec•tor (prə tek′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that protects;
- [Eng. Hist.]
- a person in charge of the kingdom during the sovereign's minority, incapacity, or absence.
- (cap.) Also called Lord Protector. the title of the head of the government during the period of the Protectorate, held by Oliver Cromwell (1653–58) and by Richard Cromwell, his son (1658–59).
Chaisechaise (shāz),USA pronunciation n.
Also called chaise d'or (shāz dôr′).USA pronunciation [Numis.] a gold coin of France, first issued in the early 14th century, which bears a figure of the king seated on a large throne. an Anglo-Gallic copy of this coin, issued by Edward III.
- a light, open carriage, usually with a hood, esp. a one-horse, two-wheeled carriage for two persons; shay.
- See post chaise.
- a chaise longue, esp. a light one used out of doors.
Loungelounge (lounj),USA pronunciation v., lounged, loung•ing, n.
- to pass time idly and indolently.
- to rest or recline indolently;
loll: We lounged in the sun all afternoon.
- to go or move in a leisurely, indolent manner;
saunter (usually fol. by around, along, off, etc.).
- to pass (time) in lounging (usually fol. by away or out): to lounge away the afternoon.
- a sofa for reclining, sometimes backless, having a headrest at one end.
- a place for sitting, waiting, smoking, etc., esp. a large public room, as in a hotel, theater, or air terminal, often with adjoining washrooms.
- a section on a train, plane, or ship having various club or social facilities.
- a cocktail lounge.
- [Archaic.]the act or a period of lounging.
- [Archaic.]a lounging gait.
Indoorin•door (in′dôr′, -dōr′),USA pronunciation adj.
- occurring, used, etc., in a house or building, rather than out of doors: indoor games.
Blackblack (blak),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v., adv.
- lacking hue and brightness;
absorbing light without reflecting any of the rays composing it.
- characterized by absence of light;
enveloped in darkness: a black night.
- (sometimes cap.)
- pertaining or belonging to any of the various populations characterized by dark skin pigmentation, specifically the dark-skinned peoples of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- soiled or stained with dirt: That shirt was black within an hour.
dismal: a black outlook.
inexcusable: a black lie.
- boding ill;
sullen or hostile;
threatening: black words; black looks.
- (of coffee or tea) without milk or cream.
- without any moral quality or goodness;
wicked: His black heart has concocted yet another black deed.
- indicating censure, disgrace, or liability to punishment: a black mark on one's record.
- marked by disaster or misfortune: black areas of drought; Black Friday.
- wearing black or dark clothing or armor: the black prince.
- based on the grotesque, morbid, or unpleasant aspects of life: black comedy; black humor.
- (of a check mark, flag, etc.) done or written in black to indicate, as on a list, that which is undesirable, sub-standard, potentially dangerous, etc.: Pilots put a black flag next to the ten most dangerous airports.
- illegal or underground: The black economy pays no taxes.
- showing a profit;
not showing any losses: the first black quarter in two years.
- deliberately false or intentionally misleading: black propaganda.
- boycotted, as certain goods or products by a trade union.
- (of steel) in the form in which it comes from the rolling mill or forge;
- black or white, completely either one way or another, without any intermediate state.
- the color at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to white, absorbing all light incident upon it. Cf. white (def. 20).
- (sometimes cap.)
- a member of any of various dark-skinned peoples, esp. those of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- black clothing, esp. as a sign of mourning: He wore black at the funeral.
- the dark-colored men or pieces or squares.
- black pigment: lamp black.
- [Slang.]See black beauty.
- a horse or other animal that is entirely black.
- black and white:
- print or writing: I want that agreement in black and white.
- a monochromatic picture done with black and white only.
- a chocolate soda containing vanilla ice cream.
- in the black, operating at a profit or being out of debt (opposed to in the red): New production methods put the company in the black.
- to make black;
put black on;
- to boycott or ban.
- to polish (shoes, boots, etc.) with blacking.
- to become black;
take on a black color;
- black out:
- to lose consciousness: He blacked out at the sight of blood.
- to erase, obliterate, or suppress: News reports were blacked out.
- to forget everything relating to a particular event, person, etc.: When it came to his war experiences he blacked out completely.
- [Theat.]to extinguish all of the stage lights.
- to make or become inoperable: to black out the radio broadcasts from the U.S.
- [Mil.]to obscure by concealing all light in defense against air raids.
- [Radio and Television.]to impose a broadcast blackout on (an area).
- to withdraw or cancel (a special fare, sale, discount, etc.) for a designated period: The special air fare discount will be blacked out by the airlines over the holiday weekend.
- (of coffee or tea) served without milk or cream.
Sofaso•fa (sō′fə),USA pronunciation n.
- a long, upholstered couch with a back and two arms or raised ends.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.